– American English Pronunciation –
– ( Letter O: Oh ) –
An alphabetical pronunciation guide of The Common Tongue – a.k.a. – American English Pronunciation, containing the phonetic spellings of a vast selection of common and not-so-common words in the English language, with more added daily.
.The pronunciations are not Universal as there are many different dialects of the English language, both world-wide and throughout America. The pronunciations that are presented here are based upon a combination of both common usage and the most neutral accent used in The International Common Tongue.
– For this word, the “O” is long, and the final “h” is silent
– /oh/ – /o/ –
– For this word the “O” is long, the “h” is pronounced, the “i” is long and the final “o” is long
– /oh-HAI-oh/ – /o.haiː.o/ – Notice also that the stress is on the second syllable –
– ( American English Pronunciation – Letter O ) –
Aa . Bb . Cc . Dd . Ee . Ff . Gg . Hh . Ii . Jj . Kk . Ll . Mm . Nn . Oo . Pp . Qq . Rr . Ss . Tt . Uu . Vv . Ww . Xx . Yy . Zz