– American English Pronunciation –
– ( Letter E: Ea ) –
An alphabetical pronunciation guide of The Common Tongue — a.k.a. — American English Pronunciation, containing the phonetic spellings of a vast selection of common and not-so-common words in The English Language, with more words added daily.
.The pronunciations are not Universal as there are many different dialects of The English Language — both world-wide, and through-out America. The pronunciations that are presented here are based upon a combination of both common usage and the most neutral accent used in The International Common Tongue.
– /ees[t]/ – /iːs[t]/ –
– /EES-t’rn/ – /ˈiːs.tɚ/ – Notice also that the stress is on the first syllable –
– For this word, the “Ea” combination is pronounced simply like the single long letter “e”, and for the “-ern” suffix – the “e” disappears (this is the standard pronunciation of this suffix in The Common Tongue)
– /EES-t’rn/ – /ˈiːs.tɚn/ – Notice also that the stress is on the first syllable –
– /EE-zee/ – /ˈiː.ziː/ – Notice also that the stress is on the first syllable –
– /ee[t]/ – /iː[t]/ –
Aa . Bb . Cc . Dd . Ee . Ff . Gg . Hh . Ii . Jj . Kk . Ll . Mm . Nn . Oo . Pp . Qq . Rr . Ss . Tt . Uu . Vv . Ww . Xx . Yy . Zz