– American English Pronunciation –
– ( Letter M: Mr ) –
[su_dropcap style=”flat”]A[/su_dropcap]n alphabetical pronunciation guide of The Common Tongue — a.k.a. — American English Pronunciation, containing the phonetic spellings of a vast selection of common and not-so-common words in The English Language, with more words added daily.
[su_dropcap style=”flat”]T[/su_dropcap]he pronunciations are not Universal as there are many different dialects of The English Language — both world-wide, and through-out America. The pronunciations that are presented here are based upon a combination of both common usage and the most neutral accent used in The International Common Tongue.
– This abbreviation is pronounced as the word “Mister”
– /MIH-st’r/ – /ˈmɪs.tɚ/ – Notice also that the stress is on the first syllable –
– This abbreviation is pronounced… “Misses”
– /MIH-sihz/ – /ˈmɪ.sə(ɪ)z/ – Notice also that the stress is on the first syllable –
– ( American English Pronunciation – Letter M ) –
Aa . Bb . Cc . Dd . Ee . Ff . Gg . Hh . Ii . Jj . Kk . Ll . Mm . Nn . Oo . Pp . Qq . Rr . Ss . Tt . Uu . Vv . Ww . Xx . Yy . Zz
[su_spoiler title=”Explore GiveMeSomeEnglish!!!” icon=”caret” style=”fancy”]