– American English Pronunciation –
– ( Letter U: Ur ) –
An alphabetical pronunciation guide of The Common Tongue — a.k.a. — American English Pronunciation, containing the phonetic spellings of a vast selection of common and not-so-common words in The English Language, with more words added daily.
.The pronunciations are not Universal as there are many different dialects of The English Language — both world-wide, and through-out America. The pronunciations that are presented here are based upon a combination of both common usage and the most neutral accent used in The International Common Tongue.
– /’R-bihn/ – /ˈɚ.bə(ɪ)n/ – Notice also that the stress is on the first syllable –
– /‘R-chihn-z/ – /ˈɚ.tʃə(ɪ)n.z/ – Notice also that the stress is on the first syllable –
– /‘R-dʒ/ – /ˈɚ.dʒ/ – Notice also that the soft “g” ending acts as a second syllable –
– /’R-dʒ’n-[t]/ – /ˈɚ.dʒə(ɪ)n.[t]/ – Notice also that the stress is on the first syllable and that the “t” ending (when not stopped) acts as a third syllable –
Aa . Bb . Cc . Dd . Ee . Ff . Gg . Hh . Ii . Jj . Kk . Ll . Mm . Nn . Oo . Pp . Qq . Rr . Ss . Tt . Uu . Vv . Ww . Xx . Yy . Zz